lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Just like twins


TWINS <3
On a hot day at the beach before New Years Eve, I met a person who I know I will never forget. I was in the sea with my cousin, on our way back to the house we saw a car which we didn’t knew. As we entered through the house I saw we had visit, as I went to greet I saw a girl had come and was my age. Her name was Sofia and just by looking at her you could see that she was shy. That day she talked very little so I didn’t get to know her that well.  
She was my dad girlfriend’s daughter, one month after meeting her the first time, we went to have dinner. That night we talked about everything about what we like and what we dislike. She appeared to have the same tastes I did. We both like going to parties almost ever week, like going out together with our friends and love taking pictures. We like the peace and love sign, the aqua and green color, and we both use glasses. We love eating ice cream, candies, spaghetti, cheese, our favorite vegetable is broccoli, and we love cooking. We make like a twin team were we created our own language and we bother my sister as much as we can, we are best friends because we tell each other our own secrets and we know we can count with each other always. We fight like sisters and best friends would.  
As time went by I get to knew here more than I did before, I started to notice she would always be telling jokes or laughing about everything we used to say. She likes to be happy everyday and likes to have a conversation with the people surrounding her.  She is much applied when it comes to her studies at the school; you know she will be there for you whenever you need it. If there something she hates is fake people. She is really sweet, but when there something that bothers her she will make you know, also when you did something that hurt her.
She is very artistic and so she does Spanish dance since she was five years old, and she has never stop dancing. She has dance on the same academy dance all her life. She likes photography of all kinds since nature to portraits. She likes doing manual things like painting, she has a great mind to create thing and ideas for cards or school works. She is madly deeply truly in love with Justin Bieber; she loves his music more than anything in the world.  She loves all kind of music except for “reggeaton”, aside from that she loves: country, classic, hip-hop, rap and pop.
Most of the people who met us for the first time, say that we look more than sisters just like twins. We have dark brown eyes, black hair; we are brunet and almost the same tall. Some people even say we laugh really alike.
I have to say that’s there no other thing I like most than spending time with her, we think almost equally. We made jokes and laugh about things that only us and no one else is able to understand. We have great adventures in trips and parties we will never forget and every time we remember about it there’s nothing else we can do but laugh as hard as we can. When we are together we get so crazy there’s nothing that can stop us not even our parents.
I know that I wouldn’t be able to be without here because now she is part of my life and there’s no way I will ever let her go, eve though we have our fights and everything I know that our friendship is stronger and takes everything down. We are the twins we never knew we had.
“It’s double the giggles, double the grins, and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario